Angel Row Gallery closed on Saturday 22nd of September 2007, as part of the preparations for the opening of CCAN, the new Centre for Contemporary Art Nottingham.
CCAN is an exciting new independent organisation which will be housed in a brand new building, located in the centre of Nottingham and opening at the end of 2008. Building work is now underway, and so Angel Row Gallery revenue funds have been transferred to support the development of CCAN
The Dukeries Art Gallery was established in 1989 and as well as specialising in modern contemporary British art, also offer a comprehensive bespoke picture framing service.
Elle Jé Studios & Gallery. This first class facility has just opened in Bottesford, Nottinghamshire - based in the scenic Vale of Belvoir – and is a unique venue being one of a kind outside of London.
Easily accessible by train or car, this is the first facility dedicated to the needs of professional photographers, marketing agencies, in-house marketing departments and so forth. In fact it represents a hub able to provide the professional with a one-stop-shop facility for all their studio shoots. The 1500 square foot studio provides a diverse selection of shooting opportunities including:
• A large access for vehicle photography within the studio
• Infinity Cove
• Brick Wall
• North facing window for natural light which can be totally blacked out
• Stairs for fashion/glamour shots
• Hard Floor, black ceiling and white walls
The facilities for the photographer at Elle Je Studio are truly first class: fitted out with 11 Bowen’s flash lights from 200watt to 1500watt, and ceiling Hi-glide system plus Bowen’s continuous lighting. The state of the art equipment provides a full solution to all your requirements. This is not all as the studio comes with other features aimed to aid the photographer:
• The Elle Je IT room provides you with the perfect editing suite. Sporting iMacs and a variety of software packages, all the photographers’ essentials are provided under one roof.
• The gallery and meeting room, also available for hire, enhance the services by providing a private space for strategizing, ample wall space for exhibiting, and analysing the work undertaken.
• The large sized vanity/changing area is the perfect solution for make-up artists, hair stylists and fashion stylists to work comfortably together.
• A full hospitality area with a coffee break room that is the perfect place for those well-earned breaks.
• A kitchen area providing microwave, refrigerator, toaster, coffee and tea making facilities means you can fully concentrate on the task at hand knowing you can provide your team with the necessary refreshments.
Henry Brewer Gallery was founded in 1998 and has forged a deserved reputation for superior craftmanship and service. All framing is to conservation standard and only materials of the highest quality are sourced and used.
An impressive range of originals and limited edition prints by artists such as Helen Rhodes, Victoria Stewart, Terence Grundy, Mark Spain, David Farren, Ged Mitchell, Fletcher Sibthorp, Sam Toft are exhibited.
Gallery of original contemporary paintings by Kris Mercer.
An online art gallery for contemporary fine art paintings and prints.
Buy original art direct from the artist.
Open house/studio 3rd weekend in May.
See website for details.
Gallery of original contemporary paintings by Paul Chambers.
The online art gallery for
to enhance your
home or place of work.
Buy original art securely
online direct from the artist,
with the assurance of
a 14 days customer
Please see our web site for full details of our paintings and exhibitions.
Representing a group of professional artists working in Southwell using a variety of media:- painting, drawing, photography, Southwell Artists formed in November 2004 to showcase their work, making it available to the public, via their studios.
Since the opening in September 2005 VIEW from the Top has been in constant use hosting diverse group shows; touring exhibitions from major galleries in the UK and US; to showcase creative businesses and for important community information exhibitions.